1. Wuzhou, in Guangxi Province, claims to have the world's largest storage facility for these live delicacies.
5. The Humble Administrator's Garden and the Pavilion of the Waves can be found in this town, west of Shanghai.
9. Fire's remains.
11. This Festival, held on the 15th day of the year's first moon, is a shining example of China's celebrations.
12. Large tropical lizards.
13. This mythical animal, considered native to India, has a single horn.
14. Type of rice.
16. Wow! It's clarified butter.
18. Hefei is the capital of this province.
22. Boating "car park".
26. Mickey's mate.
29. Facial hair.
32. This stem of the rattan palm is used for making canes and umbrella handles.
33. Nanchang is the capital of this eastern province ?-
34. ?- While this province has China's largest lake.
35. Large bird Down Under.
37. Making a mistake.
2. Moon Lake is a pleasant feature of this eastern Zhejiang city.
3. This dark China tea is also known as English Breakfast tea.
4. Traditional Chinese musical instrument.
5. Takamatsu and Matsuyama are the two largest cities on this Japanese island.
6. Chinese minority group.
7. Highly decorated.
8. Everest's devotees.
10. This is the world's largest continent.
15. This city is the capital of Hubei Province.
17. According to the Chinese zodiac, 2002 will be the Year of this animal.
18. This is a relatively stupid version of 17 Down.
20. Main Chinese dialect.
24. Adds up.
25. Short-tailed monkey of southeast Asia.
27. Enter by force.
30. Huanggoushu Falls and the Longgong Caves are easily accessible from this Guizhou town.
31. Japan's "Everest".